Pointless Points to Ponder Not
Who is the Priest?
There he is—perspiring, speeding, kneeling, frowning, pardoning, teaching, playing tennis, and attempting to live up to half of what he preaches.
He’s a man who once wore diapers. He was heckled by schoolmasters, punished by his parents and suffered the adolescent confusion of searching for his identity. He is a person who can fall in love with a girl and betray his friends. He is s striving person who dreams of personal happiness and occasionally feels duped.
Why does God call “a man to do a God’s work?” Who knows?
I will put it on my list of QUESTIONS TO ASK THE LORD WHEN I MEET HIM AFTER DEATH!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Invitation: Presbyteral Ordination (Province of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva)
- Invitation: Diaconal Ordination (Province of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva)
- CST-R CEDO responds to calamity victims in San Carlos
- Prior Provincial on SSC-R Manila’s 80th Founding Anniversary
- LECTIO DIVINA: 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B