Today’s Gospel Reflection : An Angry Jesus
Today’s Gospel Reflection
November 20, 2015
Jesus was angry with his disciples on several occasions. He was angry with the Pharisees because of their hardness of heart and hypocrisy. The classic example is found in today’s gospel.
The bible makes it clear that anger is not totally bad. It can be harmful but if properly used can be a power to mold character and integrity.
St. Paul gives us a guideline in his letter to the Ephesians (4:26): “In your anger do not sin.” It is how you handle anger that determines whether it is right or wrong.
Be angry for the right cause:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Invitation: Presbyteral Ordination (Province of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva)
- Invitation: Diaconal Ordination (Province of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva)
- CST-R CEDO responds to calamity victims in San Carlos
- Prior Provincial on SSC-R Manila’s 80th Founding Anniversary
- LECTIO DIVINA: 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B