St. Ezekiel Moreno Province at 17 has 5 New Deacons
Mira-Nila Homes, Quezon City – On November 28, 2015, the Province of St. Ezekiel Moreno celebrated its 17th Anniversary Foundation. As a fitting gratitude to God’s goodness, the province offered five of its brothers to Mother Church as deacons.
His Excellency, Bishop Julito B. Cortes, DD, of the Diocese of Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, ordained to the diaconate the following:
Fray Mark R. Saludes, OAR
Fray Sir Michael C. Dineros, OAR
Fray Roweno Eugenio L. Hamo, OAR
Fray Jayferson A. Baldelovar, OAR
Fray John Paul R. Tanquis, OAR
The rite of ordination to the diaconate was held at the Our Lady of Consolation Parish Church, Mira-Nila Homes, Quezon City, at 9:00 AM. The Augustinian Recollect Family – religious priests, brothers, sisters and the Secular Augustinian Recollect Fraternity – as well as priests and religious from other congregations, families, friends and benefactors of the newly ordained deacons graced the celebration.
The five new deacons will begin a new stage of formation called the “transitional diaconate,” when for at least six months as required by Church Law, they begin their religious-pastoral program in preparation for the priesthood.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Invitation: Presbyteral Ordination August 2021 (Province of St. Ezekiel Moreno)
- Invitation: SEMoNoRe Novena and Fiesta Mass Schedule
- Recollection Material for August 2021: MUSIC, A SERVICE OF LOVE
- Sunday Reflection: 18th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B
- RECOLLECTION MATERIAL FOR AUGUST 2021: Music, the Craft of Lovers