Immaculate Conception of Mary
How can we identify ourselves with Mary?…. we are sinful mortals while Mary is sinless? A chosen Mother of God—conceived without sin?
But remember that even though she was a privileged woman, having been chosen to be the mother of the Redeemer and conceived without the stain of sin, that did not guarantee that she would be immune from trials, hardships and misfortunes which you and I experience.
But in all of these trials in life, she willfully accepted God’s will without any question at all. That’s where Mary becomes an inspiration for us.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Invitation: Presbyteral Ordination (Province of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva)
- Invitation: Diaconal Ordination (Province of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva)
- CST-R CEDO responds to calamity victims in San Carlos
- Prior Provincial on SSC-R Manila’s 80th Founding Anniversary
- LECTIO DIVINA: 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B