Days after Christmas … some pointless points
The Days after Christmas. . .
It is just a few days after celebrating Christ’s birth. But there is the inevitable letdown. The empty boxes, the pretty papers on the floor, the empty bottles . . . Life has come back to normal, whatever that is, and it means that the diversion of the past few weeks, the frenzy and fuss, the lights and glitter are packed away once again like the star at the top of the tree; taken down and carefully wrapped, padded and protected in its ample box.
But Christ did not come only for Christmas. He came to live in our hearts forever… so let us make each day of our lives like Christmas… even (and much better) without the glitters and syrupy feelings of the Holiday season.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Invitation: Presbyteral Ordination (Province of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva)
- Invitation: Diaconal Ordination (Province of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva)
- CST-R CEDO responds to calamity victims in San Carlos
- Prior Provincial on SSC-R Manila’s 80th Founding Anniversary
- LECTIO DIVINA: 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B