ForSOAR explores SARF membership
PANSOL, CALAMBA, LAGUNA—Former Seminarians of the OAR (FoRSOAR) members mostly from Luzon gathered at Villa San Miguel resort in Pansol, Calamba, Laguna last April 30 to May 1, 2016 to discuss matters regarding SARF affiliation.
This gathering is the fourth leg of meetings where those given the task of studying the possibility of affiliating ForSOAR to SARF. This effort was initiated by the Prior Provincial, Fr. Dionisio Selma, OAR, as a response to the manifesto submitted by those who attended the 50th Anniversary of Casiciaco Recoletos as a Formation House in Baguio City.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- ARCORES and USJ-R promote “Help Slow Down the Spread of COVID-19” program
- Uniagustiniana to confer Honoris Causa on Fray Jaranilla
- Invitation: OLPGV Parish Tondo Golden Anniversary and Solemnity of St. Joseph
- LECTIO DIVINA: 3rd Sunday of Lent, Cycle B
- Recollection Materials for March 2021: ORIENTATIONS TO LIVE OUT POVERTY