Obituary: Fray Loreto Ceasar Dacanay, OAR
We relay to you this notification that, in the early hours of July 4, 2016, after more than two weeks of lapsing in a coma, FRAY LORETO CEASAR HUFANA DACANAY, OAR died of brainstem failure due to cerebral toxoplasmosis at Dr. Pablo O. Torre Memorial Hospital (or Riverside Medical Center) in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental. He was 54 years old.
Download official communication here: Protocol No. 0097 Fray Loreto Ceasar Hufana Dacanay, OAR
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- “Cofradia de Transito de Nuestra Señora” is Back!
- OLMCP-R @ 50: Archbishop Palma blesses newly renovated Parish Church; launches Parish Jubilee Year
- LECTIO DIVINA: Feast of Sto. Niño
- SARF-Vicariate of USA Newsletter (January 2021)
- Invitation: Presbyteral Ordination (Province of San Nicolas de Tolentino)