Friday of the 3rd Week in Ordinary Time
It’s hard to understand the laws of nature like math, physics & chemistry, but we know they are true and valid, we have “faith” in them since we see they produce plants, animals and other good things that keep us alive (Gospel). It’s also hard to understand God’s laws of chastity, sacrifice & forgiveness, and why He allows pain and tragedies. But we can be sure that the same God who created the laws of nature for our good, also created the laws of morality to produce good outcome in those who faithfully obey His laws, participate in the process, and trust in His providential love. God is faithful and NEVER lies. “So do not throw away your trust; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.” (Heb 10:35-36 NIV) Let us ask God to decrease our fears and increase our love for Him.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Invitation: Presbyteral Ordination August 2021 (Province of St. Ezekiel Moreno)
- Invitation: SEMoNoRe Novena and Fiesta Mass Schedule
- Recollection Material for August 2021: MUSIC, A SERVICE OF LOVE
- Sunday Reflection: 18th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B
- RECOLLECTION MATERIAL FOR AUGUST 2021: Music, the Craft of Lovers