Oratory of St. Nicolas of Tolentine Bacolod City
August 20, 1993
Bishop Camilo Gergorio of Bacolod decreed that the University chapel of UNO-R be converted into an Oratory (can 1224), and lasting for 25 years.
September 10, 1996
Fr. Rene Paglinawan, then vicar provincial, led the groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of the present structure designed by the late national artist, Leandro Locsin.
April 12, 1998
Solemn blessing and dedication of the Oratory, presided by Bishop Gregorio who granted it the privilege of the administering the sacraments reserved to parishes and keeping “parish books”.
1998 Don Besana
2003 Jay Parilla
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- SSC–R Manila celebrates 80th Founding Anniversary
- Reflection on the 4th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B
- February 2021 Recollection Materials: HE EMPTIED HIMSELF
- Thomasian CEDO creates network of donors and beneficiaries through Abag Recoleto Operations
- LECTIO DIVINA: 4th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B