San Nicolas de Tolentino Parish Quezon City
May 11, 1975
Foundation of the parish named after the patron saint of the Province.
August 12, 1989
Intensification of lay apostolate especially on Lay leaders of Christian Family Movement, the Legion of Mary and the Parish Renewal Experience (PREX).
March 21, 1993
Fr German Chicote laid the cornerstone while Fr. Pauligue blessed the new site of a three-storey Parish Formation Center Building.
Blessing of the Parish Formation Center, by Bishop Ramon Arguelles.
Blessing of the St. Ezekiel Moreno Provincial Center, at the ground floor of which lies the brand new parish office.
September 8, 2001
Launching of the “Tulay para sa Kabataan Educational Foundation, Inc.
Blessing of the devotional garden where stands the statue of St. Nicolas of Tolentine.
1975 Alejandro Remirez
1986 Jose Luis Dueñas
1989 Leonardo Pauligue
1996 Hermenegildo Ceniza
1997 Dionisio Selma
2000 Leonardo Pauligue
2003 Nicolas Salamanca
2005 Delfin Castillo
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Invitation: Presbyteral Ordination August 2021 (Province of St. Ezekiel Moreno)
- Invitation: SEMoNoRe Novena and Fiesta Mass Schedule
- Recollection Material for August 2021: MUSIC, A SERVICE OF LOVE
- Sunday Reflection: 18th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B
- RECOLLECTION MATERIAL FOR AUGUST 2021: Music, the Craft of Lovers