San Pedro Academy-Recoletos Caidiocan, Valencia, Negros Oriental
Opening of the school year for first and second year curricula only, operating under MECS (Ministry of Education, Culture & Sports) Permit No. 23 series of 1984.
April 15, 1985
Opening of the third year curriculum.
January 30, 1986
Government grant to operate a complete secondary course effective school year 1986-87.
May 21, 1987
Arrival of two AR Sister who would run the school.
Promising influence of the school not only to students but also to the entire populace surrounding the academe.
Enrolment increased, scholarships augmentel, more classrooms were built, computer classes were offered, and more books were acquired.
1983 Pedro Ko
1991 Arnie Visitacion
1995 Rafael Cabarles
2003 Reynaldo Jaranilla
2006 Niño Cesar Ruiz
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Fray Bernard Amparado, OAR is new Prior Provincial-elect
- Invitation: What is ARCORES Filipinas (Webinar)
- LECTIO DIVINA: Sixth Sunday of Easter, Cycle C
- CST-R CEDO, Lunhaw-Diocese of San Carlos Collab for Eco-Team Building 2022
- Recollection Material – May 2022: The Synodal Journey of the Pilgrim and Missionary People of God