Considered to be the start of the school’s first regular school year despite the fact that if first opened in 1941 and was immediately halted by war.
Construction of the second building with two levels and Gothic architecture.
The third building, also with Gothic style, rose from the ruins of the demolished old convent. A portion of the building is used as the fathers’ convent.
A four-storey edifice was annexed to the second building.
Another imposing building, known today as High School Department, which houses the colleges auditorium, a 1,200 seater equipped with modern facilities, was constructed.
Inauguration of the fifth building, a five-storey edifice which is now shared by the elementary and colleges levels.
Start of co-educational system. The following year the whole collegiate level was made co-educational.
First Collegiate summer classes were offered.
With the High School Department admitting female students, it became completely co-education.
Blessing of new offices and a modern Law Library.
Inauguration of the six-storey St. Augustin Law Building.
PAASCU granted the college Department as accredited status for five years.
The Elementary, High School and Colleges department enjoy the accredited status from the PASSCO.
1946 Gregorio Espiga
1996 Santiago Vilda
1947 Bernardino Fabregat
1948 Pedro Sunfannen
1949 Contancio Peña
1952 Modesto Marten
1955 Alejandro Remires
1958 Constancio Peña
1961 Alejandro Remirez
1964 Antonio Ausejo
1970 Jose Antonio Calvo
1976 Juan Jose Goicoechea
1979 Emeterio Bunao
1982 Victor Jose Lluch
1988 Lauro Larlar
1994 Dionisio Cachero
2000 Constantino Real
2003 Herman Omecillo
2006 Dionisio Cachero