SSC-R alumnus as new Associate Justice
MANILA—San Sebastian College-Recoletos of Manila, proudly congratulates Hon. Jose C. Reyes, Jr., newly appointed Supreme Court Associate Justice.
Associate Justice Reyes has successfully carried forward the red and gold colors of his Alma Mater, SSC-R Manila, when he made it to the Supreme Court as one of its Associate Justices, the highest aspiration that every lawyer dreams.
He belongs to High School Batch 1966.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SSC-R Manila Correspondent
- “Cofradia de Transito de Nuestra Señora” is Back!
- OLMCP-R @ 50: Archbishop Palma blesses newly renovated Parish Church; launches Parish Jubilee Year
- LECTIO DIVINA: Feast of Sto. Niño
- SARF-Vicariate of USA Newsletter (January 2021)
- Invitation: Presbyteral Ordination (Province of San Nicolas de Tolentino)