Sebastinian presents Research in Europe
Cavite City – “Be a GOAL digger, I am a PROUD Sebastinian!” said Marilex R. Llave, a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science alumna, batch 2004 of San Sebastian College-Recoletos de Cavite after she presented her research paper entitled “Drivers of Business Intelligence-Based Value Creation: The Experts’ View” at the Ionian University, Corfu, Greece.
Llave is currently taking her PhD in Information Systems at the University of Agder, Kristiansand, Norway. Llave was also the first woman in the University of Agder to be awarded “Best Master Thesis in Information Technology” when she finished her Master’s degree in Information and Communication Technology in 2014. This November, Llave will present another research paper in Portugal.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Fray Robin Ross Plata, OAR
- Sunday Reflection: 12th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B
- LECTIO DIVINA: XII Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B
- RFC Formands instituted as Lectors and Acolytes
- Recoletos de Antipolo welcomes Prior Provincial for Renewal Visit
- Fr. Provincial to Recoletos de Urbiztondo: “Remain to be the source of unity”