As we grow older, we realize that not every day is going to be a great day. There will be days when truly terrible things happen to us or to family members and friends—days when we know we have offered less than our best: a sharp word, perhaps, or a meanness of spirit that crept into the way we related to one another. Days when things seem grey and difficult. But there will also be days of great joy. Days when we celebrate the wonder of being alive when we look to the stars and remember to praise the one who made the world.
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time C
- RAY-Luzon Encounter: Youth as Blessed, Gifted, and Empowered
- Invitation: One Voice One Heart, A Reflective Gospel Concert
- Prior Provincial’s Message to the Recoletos Family in the Province on the occasion of the Solemn Feast of St. Ezekiel Moreno
- Mo. Emilia Gayumale Gaspillo, A.R. now rests in the Father’s Arms