BACOLOD CITY – The Hospitality Management of the College of Business and Accountancy, the Mass Communication Department of the College of Arts and Sciences and the Kasadyahan Dance Company volunteered during the Catholic Educational Association of the Philippines (CEAP) SUPCOM Mid-year Assembly at the L’ Fisher Hotel February 3-7, 2019. The Mass Communication students were tasked to document the programs and proceedings while the HM students are tasked to help in the local tour on the 6th. KDC performed during the 2nd night and presented the rich culture of Negros through dances. Carmen Jesusa Legaspi; Andrea Amisola; and Geela Charice Reyes were the Mass Communication students who helped in the documentation while Rosebelle Cajolo; Kizelle Ann Gellesania; June Steve Barredo; John Gaspillo; and Shane Gabrielle Cristuta. The participants had their thanksgiving Mass at the Oratory on the 6th and had a campus tour where Mrs. Mely Flores gave them a talk regarding the Greenheart hermitage, the Museum of Heritage Trees and the Earth Chapel.
- Celebrating the 1st anniversary of the arrival of the Recollect missionaries in Cuba (February 17, 2018 – February 17, 2019)
- Father General visits Recoletos de Laray, urges confreres to remain united
- “Kasalang Parokya 2019”: Road to Forevermore
- SPA holds a Seminar on Learner-Centered Pedagogy for the 21st Century Learner
- Secretariat Heads of vocations, youth meet to synchronize common projects