Sr. Manuela Malasaga Mandia, AR rests in God’s eternal embrace
Sr. Manuela Malasaga Mandia, A.R. died in the evening of February 18, 2019 at 7:40. Let us pray for the eternal repose of her soul.
Sr. Manny was born on October 4, 1932 and made her first profession of vows on May 1957. She was the daughter of Nicasia Malasaga and Juan Mandia from Abuyog, Leyte.
This article was originally published at www.augustinianrecollect.org.ph authored by Sr. Maria Aurora M. Baygan, A.R.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Invitation: Presbyteral Ordination (Province of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva)
- Invitation: Diaconal Ordination (Province of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva)
- CST-R CEDO responds to calamity victims in San Carlos
- Prior Provincial on SSC-R Manila’s 80th Founding Anniversary
- LECTIO DIVINA: 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B