Bacolod City, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL–Mr. Edwin N. Moradilla, a faculty member of the College of Criminal Justice Education, attended the training on Certified Security Personnel (CSP) at Iloilo Grand Hotel, April 22-25, 2019. CSP training is conducted by the Philippine Society for Industrial Security International, Inc. (PSIS). The main objective of the activity is to train and enhance the skills of the participants in the practice of the security profession. Mr. Moradilla was given a commendation by the PSIS for ranking #2 among the 49 participants with a grade of 94.36%.
- Invitation: Santo Niño at 500
- UNO-R joins 2019 Bacolod City Division SciLympics and SIP Congress
- ‘Greenest Man on The Planet’ speaks to Josenians on living green
- Invitation: Installation of Fray Pellazar as Pastor of Kristo Rai Parish, Saipan
- Observations of a Thomasian who watched the Homecoming happen: A Feature Story