Bacolod City, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL–Mr. Edwin N. Moradilla, a faculty member of the College of Criminal Justice Education, attended the training on Certified Security Personnel (CSP) at Iloilo Grand Hotel, April 22-25, 2019. CSP training is conducted by the Philippine Society for Industrial Security International, Inc. (PSIS). The main objective of the activity is to train and enhance the skills of the participants in the practice of the security profession. Mr. Moradilla was given a commendation by the PSIS for ranking #2 among the 49 participants with a grade of 94.36%.
- Prior Provincial of Sto. Tomas on the 75th year of OAR presence in Chota, Peru
- SARF-Vicariate of USA Newsletter (August-September 2020)
- Reflection: 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle A
- OCTOBER 2020 RECOLLECTION: To be an Alien. The Migrants
- Invitation: Presbyteral Ordination (Province of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva)