Recoletos Law Center in Manila hails new Lawyers
MANILA–The Recoletos Law Center housed in San Sebastian College-Recoletos, Manila proudly announced the 2018 Bar Examination passers who took their Bar Review at the said center. Among these new lawyers, Atty. Mary Ivy M. Pacala, from Dr. Vicente Orestes Romualdez Educational Foundation, Tacloban was the 20th placer in last year’s Bar Examination.
There are two Recoletos Law Center in the Philippines, one in Manila and the other one is in Cebu City which is part of the University of San Jose-Recoletos. Both review centers were able to produce good number of lawyers in the recently concluded Bar Examinations.
Congratulations! Bravo Baste!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Fray Robin Ross Plata, OAR
- Invitation: Presbyteral Ordination (Province of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva)
- Invitation: Diaconal Ordination (Province of Sto. Tomas de Villanueva)
- CST-R CEDO responds to calamity victims in San Carlos
- Prior Provincial on SSC-R Manila’s 80th Founding Anniversary
- LECTIO DIVINA: 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B