UNO-R opens LLM in consortium with SSC-R
Bacolod City, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL–The University of Negros Occidental-Recoletos School of Law inked a Memorandum of Agreement with the San Sebastian College-Recoletos, Manila Graduate School of Law to offer Master of Laws last June 17 at the UNO-R President’s Conference Room.
The signing of the MOA was done between Fray Don H. Besana, OAR, President of UNO-Recoletos and Fray Nemesio Tolentin, OAR, President of SSC-Recoletos, Manila with Fray Jose Alden Alipin, OAR; Fray Henry Santiago, OAR; Dean Rodel A. Taton, LL.M, DCL and Dean John Paolo Villasor, MSc as witnesses.
The MOA states that UNO-R will offer Master of Laws in consortium with SSC-R, Manila. The whole program consists of 36 units (12 units – basic, 15 units – areas of specialization/concentration, 3 units elective and cognates and 6 units – thesis). The LL.M program opens August, 2019 at UNO-R School of Law.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Carlos Legaspi, Jr., PhD
- Invitation: Presbyteral Ordination August 2021 (Province of St. Ezekiel Moreno)
- Invitation: SEMoNoRe Novena and Fiesta Mass Schedule
- Recollection Material for August 2021: MUSIC, A SERVICE OF LOVE
- Sunday Reflection: 18th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B
- RECOLLECTION MATERIAL FOR AUGUST 2021: Music, the Craft of Lovers