USJ-R signs pact with RAFI to train ICT high school teachers on JAVA
CEBU CITY — Ramon Aboitiz Foundation Inc. (RAFI) partnered with the University of San Jose-Recoletos(USJ-R) to upscale the skills of the junior high school teachers teaching subjects related to Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
A total of twelve selected teachers benefited from the agreement. They are eyed to become “programmers-teachers” in accordance with industry standards.
To realize this, each of them underwent 240 hours of training on JAVA programming language which began on April 22.
RAFI collaborated with the university’s College of Information, Computer, and Communications Technology (CICCT) in preparing the curriculum guide. The professors were also from USJ-R. The foundation also funded the initiative while USJ-R provided the training venue, tools, and other needed equipment.
Upon completion, the beneficiaries were given international level certification through the Recoletos Industrial and Technological Training Center (RITTC).
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lorraine Mitzi A. Ambrad
- Sunday Reflection: 12th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B
- LECTIO DIVINA: XII Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B
- RFC Formands instituted as Lectors and Acolytes
- Recoletos de Antipolo welcomes Prior Provincial for Renewal Visit
- Fr. Provincial to Recoletos de Urbiztondo: “Remain to be the source of unity”