Message of the Prior General for Christmas 2019
Listen in the silence…
Humbly open your heart!
Let us approach the Crib:
Look at the stars, the mountains.
Listen to the murmur of the river water.
An angel shines in the night.
Shepherds, kings who come from afar,
Poor and simple people of yesterday and today.
They’re all on their way to the portal.
Behold Mary and Joseph,
Adore the Child in the Manger.
Today a Saviour has been born to us: Christ the Lord
The Son of God becomes man,
that men may become children of God (S. 194, 3)
Christmas is about living, believing, listening,
Christmas is about love and waiting,
Christmas is about being in solidarity with the poor,
sharing and walking together,
Christmas is about building peace.
Miguel Miró OAR
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Sunday Reflection: 12th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B
- LECTIO DIVINA: XII Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B
- RFC Formands instituted as Lectors and Acolytes
- Recoletos de Antipolo welcomes Prior Provincial for Renewal Visit
- Fr. Provincial to Recoletos de Urbiztondo: “Remain to be the source of unity”