RFC Covid19 Update
Mira Nila Homes, QUEZON CITY–The City Government, through Barangay Pasong Tamo, extended their program on sanitizing and disinfecting infrastructures and vicinities to Recoletos Formation Center, Recoletos School of Theology, and Our Lady of Consolation Parish.
The said activity was conducted twice already (June 16 and 22, 2020) to secure public health and safety of the entire community. The first was conducted after one of its members and three other employees were diagnosed of COVID-19. The second was done after the swab test results (Nasophraryngeal and oropharyngeal swab) of the community members and employees trickled in declaring “viral RNA NOT DETECTED.”
RST-RFC and Our Lady of Consolation Parish are declared free from Covid-19 declared by Jobelle Ong Atienza RMT, Head of Barangay Health Emergency Response Team and given permission to open operations and services.
All efforts have been done to assure safety of the seminary, the school of theology and the parish of Our Lady of Consolation.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Fray Jhoben Rodriguez, OAR
- Invitation: SEMoNoRe Novena and Fiesta Mass Schedule
- Recollection Material for August 2021: MUSIC, A SERVICE OF LOVE
- Sunday Reflection: 18th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B
- RECOLLECTION MATERIAL FOR AUGUST 2021: Music, the Craft of Lovers
- Prior Provincial tours 3 OAR sites during Recoletos de San Carlos Visit