CHED awards three plaques to USJ-R
CEBU CITY–The University of San Jose – Recoletos (USJ-R) received three plaques from the Commission on Higher Education during the first National Higher Education Day.
The first one is the Plaque of Institutional Programs Excellence. This was given because the University has 5 programs issued as Centers of Excellence (COE) and Centers of Development (COD).
To recall, USJ-R is a Center for Excellence for (1) Teacher Education and (2) Information Technology. It is also a Center of Development for (1) Accountancy, (2) Business Administration, and (3) Industrial Engineering.
The second award is the Plaque of Institutional Sustainability which recognizes the autonomous status of USJ-R granted by the Philippine government through CHED. The educational institution has been autonomous since 2001.
University President Rev. Fr. Cristopher Maspara, OAR received a Plaque of Appreciation as collaborator and supporter of CHED.
The awards were announced in a virtual ceremony on May 22 which was attended by heads of Higher Educational institutions (HEIs).
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lorraine Mitzi A. Ambrad
- REAP launches ARIF 2021 Program
- Prior Provincial to RAY de Provincialate: “being a RAY is a way of answering God’s call”
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish-Recoletos @ 50: a celebration of history and devotion to La Limpia
- Sunday Reflection: 17th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B
- LECTIO DIVINA: XVII Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B