ARCORES International Volunteers Visit CST-R
SAN CARLOS CITY, Negros Occidental-Five ARCORES International Volunteers from Spain visited Colegio de Sto. Tomas-Recoletos and Monteagudo, Recoletos.
The volunteers were sent to RESOURCE Handumanan in Bacolod City where community-members are beneficiaries of varied ARCORES initiatives from livelihood programs to typhoon relief operations.
Rev. Fr. Cristituto Palomar, OAR (second from R) of the University of Negros Occidental-Recoletos and Mr. Aaron Kim Gil, Resource Handumanan social worker, took the volunteers to a day tour of San Carlos City including Colegio de Sto. Tomas Recoletos. Meanwhile, Rev. Fr. Joel Alve, OAR, president of CST-R, accompanied the Spanish volunteers during the brief campus tour that highlighted the Augustinian Recollect school’s Spanish architecture and heritage.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Fr. Rene F. Paglinawan’s video of finishing a pyrograph (or etching by fire) of Caravaggio’s famous Entombment of Christ (1603-1604)
- ARCORES Volunteers Hike the CST-R Eco-Park, Visit Sipaway Island
- Fray Ian Anthony R. Espartero, OAR is new Prior of RFC
- Invitation: Solemnity of Saint Ezekiel Moreno
- LECTIO DIVINA: Twentieth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle C