BAGUIO CITY–Thirty-nine seminarians (28 neophytes and 11 oldphytes) arrived at Casiciaco Recoletos Seminary last July 8, two full weeks ahead of the scheduled arrival of the rest of the community, to begin an enhancement program in their academic formation.
December 19, 1940 Laying down of the cornerstone of the school. February 1941 Petition for canonical status was obtained from Bishop Casimiro Lladoc of Bacolod. June 23, 1941 Solemn opening of the school’s first scholastic year. July 20, 1941 Blessing of the first building. December 10, 1941 The school closed due to onset of the … Read more